Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

CGhub Creature Planet 17: Bio-Mechs - My Entry

Here is a current work of mine, started on thursday. would have love doing more on it, deadline is sunday 12pm and yesterday was the final of champions league in soccer... well my team lost ^^
anyway here is my entry for 3d creature planet 17 on cghub. I played a little too much Mass Effect, but I had to rebuild the mask. I think it is one of the sickest masks ever^^ All made with dynamesh. A friend recommend on doing predator heads, so I modeled the hair with zspheres, exported them out in 3dsmax for last details. Hope you all enjoy. Good luck to all who are participating, voting is up tomorrow (http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10356)








2 Kommentare:

  1. When i look at your blog and what you do, it just seems art has no limits. It is amazing what you do. Greetings from Australia.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much Edward for your kinds words and your stop by on my blog. Really appreciate it and glad you like it.
    Greetings to you too mate. Let's keep on doing great art! :)

    AntwortenLöschen